Fees and Payment
|Category|| Early Bird Payment Fee
(by October 15, 2016)
| Regular Payment Fee
(after October 15, 2016)
|Presenter: Manuscript||MYR700 (Student)
|Presenter: Manuscript & Poster||MYR1000 (Student)
|The total fees will be calculated after final submission process|
- Group Discount: Enjoy 10% discount for 3 or more delegates registered from the same organisation and the same billing source.
- Multiple Submission Discount: Receive 25% discount for each additional manuscripts or posters or both submissions, e.g. only pay MYR1800 for one (1) combination of manuscripts and poster, and one (1) poster under regular fee as a local student (MYR1200 + MYR600).
- All registrations are inclusive of access to publication in IDMEC2016 proceedings, all 2-days technical sessions, conference kit, program book, lunches, welcome reception, conference dinner, refreshments and certificate of attendance. At least 1 author of accepted paper must register and complete the payment by 'registration due date' in order for the paper to be included in the conference proceedings.
- Length of the formatted manuscripts should be not less than 9 formatted pages, and not more than 15 pages. Additional pages will be charged MYR100 (or USD50) per pages.
All payments can be made to:
Account Name: AKAUN PENERIMAAN UNIKL IPROM
Account No: 8003085113
Bank Name: CIMB Bank Berhad.
Bank Address: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
SWIFT Code: CIBBMYKL
- For participants paying using Debit/Credit Card, Wire Transfer, Bank Transfer, Cheque modes, please bank-in your payment to account above.
- After payment completed, please send copy of your payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload it to verify the transaction. Indicate and write clearly "PAYMENT FOR IDMEC2016 for <IDMEC ID>". Example: PAYMENT FOR IDMEC2016 for 616.
- Unpaid paper after registration due date will be automatically rejected. However, if you have problems in payment or delay payment, please contact the conference secretariat email@example.com.
- Publication of extended version papers to other journals is not covered under conference registration fee. The journal registration fee will be notified to the selected authors during journal publication process after the conference.
- Please keep your copy of bank slip as a proof of payment, and the official receipts for payment could be issued during the conference at the Registration Desk.
- Each attendee will be issued with a certificate of participation based on the original registration (person who paid/registered) after they have presented their papers at the conference.
- The name printed on the certificate will be based on the registration.